- Madrid scooter rental for 24 hours or for 2, 3, 4, or 7 days of sightseeing
- Make up your own route around Madrid with your city map
- Explore neighborhoods like Salamanca and Los Austrias
- Stop to see attractions like the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Reale) and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Use your scooter lock to secure your scooter while exploring sites like Plaza España
What You Can Expect
The scooter worked perfectly. Being able to pick it up and drop it off at my hotel was great. The only thing I would have liked would be a way to attach my iphone to the handlebars so I could use the map feature. Other than that I can't think of any thing to make it better.
I well try to rent a scooter from you guys the next time I am in Madrid and I will tell my airline friends I work with about you guys, too. Thank you so much for providing the service....Mike