Book now and travel between May 15 and June 14, 2014 and save 10% off the Recommended Retail Price on the '2-Day Scooter Rental' option
- Madrid scooter rental for 24 hours or for 2, 3, 4, or 7 days of sightseeing
- Make up your own route around Madrid with your city map
- Explore neighborhoods like Salamanca and Los Austrias
- Stop to see attractions like the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Reale) and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Use your scooter lock to secure your scooter while exploring sites like Plaza España
What You Can Expect
Before you leave the scooter center, pick up a city map and a bottle of water, and then head out on your way. Unlike a guided tour, you decide where to go and when you want to stop – simply use your map and then figure out a route!
Take a drive around exciting neighborhoods like Salamanca, home to Madrid’s iconic Las Ventas Bullring, or cruise past bustling Plaza España. Look out for the Temple of Debob – a gift from the Egyptian government – and then head over to Los Austrias, one of Madrid’s oldest neighborhoods.
Pose for pictures in front of the Royal Palace of Madrid, where Spain’s Bourbon kings once lived, and maybe take a detour past Alumenda Cathedral – a masterpiece of Neoclassical architecture. If you drive back toward the city center, look out for Santiago Bernabéu Stadium where the city’s legendary soccer team – Real Madrid – play.
Before your rental period finishes, be sure to check out Las Cortas, Madrid’s legendary museum district that’s home to three internationally acclaimed museums: Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Prado Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art Reina Sofia. Your rental includes a scooter lock, so if you want you can hop off your scooter and head inside any monuments (own expense).
At the end of your rental period, simply return your scooter and lock to the start point.