- 3-hour scooter tour of Madrid’s city sights with an expert local guide
- See Madrid’s top city attractions as you pass through neighborhoods like Salamanca, Los Austrias and Las Cortas
- Hear the history of sites like the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Real) and Alumenda Cathedral
- Pass Madrid’s Royal Botanic Gardens and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium where Real Madrid play soccer
- Choose to ride on a scooter alone or behind another person
What You Can Expect
Following your guide, drive around the city’s exciting neighborhoods, like Salamanca – home to Las Ventas Bullring – and Calle Gran Via where the fascinating Temple of Debob can be seen near Plaza España. Head to Los Austrias, an old neighborhood that’s often known as Hapsburg’s Madrid in reference to the monuments that date back to the time of the Hapsburg dynasty.
Stop for a walk around the Royal Palace of Madrid and its immaculate gardens, hearing about the Bourbon kings who once lived here, and then pose for photos outside Alumenda Cathedral while marveling at its Neoclassical glory.
Continue through Las Cortes, the museum district of Madrid where the city’s so-called ‘golden triangle’ of leading museums is found. Stop outside the Prado Museum while your guide explains its significance as Spain’s national museum, and glide past the neighborhood’s two other museums: Museum of Contemporary Art Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
Other highlights of your tour include Madrid’s Royal Botanic Garden and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium where the city’s legendary soccer team – Real Madrid – play.
After three hours exploring Madrid by scooter, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes.