Book now and receive a free coffee with typical Spanish churros.
- Walking tour of Madrid, including the Royal Palace
- See the Royal Palace of Madrid from the inside out
- Small group limited to 12 people for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a complimentary coffee with Spanish churros in a traditional café
- Set your own pace and choose your café breaks
- Local guide will share insights and stories, making the tour more interesting
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll have the freedom to set your own pace and the chance to stop at one of the many local cafés after your tour has finished; choose from the grand buildings of the Renaissance and Baroque eras to tiny neighborhood tavernas. During the tour, you'll also stop at a traditional café to enjoy a complimentary coffee with Spanish churros.
You will visit the Royal Palace of Madrid (or Palacio Real de Madrid in Spanish), famous for its magnificent gardens and for being one of the most beautiful palatial complexes in Europe. See the Plaza de Oriente, the Sabatini Gardens and the Campo del Moro. The former residence of the Spanish royal family, the palace was built in the 18th century; today it plays host to formal occasions and state ceremonies. You'll also see its interior, with its beautiful porcelains, tapestries, furniture, armors and paintings.
This tour was very well planned and informative,the guide was excellent, could not have been more gracious,recommend to anyone interested in the old Madrid and the Royal Palce.
We ended up with a group of two. The guide was excellent and the tour of the Palace was fantastic. Thie is a great tour. I would highly recommend it.