- Book this tour and save more than 10% compared to booking each attraction separately!
- Madrid Super Saver tour – half-day trip to Toledo and Madrid city sightseeing tour
- Take a guided walking tour through Toledo's cobbled backstreets and see artwork by El Greco
- Drive along Madrid's famous avenues and past well-known plazas and attractions
- Enjoy a complimentary drink at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Save 10% compared by booking this combo tour!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The city of Toledo is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, filled with wonderful architecture that combines Arabic, Mudejar, Gothic and Renaissance styles. Surrounded by the River Tajo, the atmospheric walled town is home to many historic sites, including churches and museums.
A highlight of your visit will surely be the sight of paintings by 16th-century master El Greco. Toledo was the setting for much of El Greco's artwork; see his famous The Burial of the Count of Orgaz at the Church of St Tome.
On your guided tour of the city, you’ll also see the amazing 13th-century cathedral, the medieval castle, Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue, San Juan of the Kings and the Victorio Macho Museum.
When you are back in Madrid, enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) at one of the numerous restaurants of the city; your guide will advise you the best eateries to sample local food.
Afternoon Tour: Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
This afternoon coach tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Madrid, as it offers a well-rounded introduction to the city. Madrid is a multifaceted city, from its Arab origins to the heady nightlife of the present-day Spanish capital – see the best of it, including the Gran Via and Plaza de España. You'll also visit the city’s historic quarters and famous parks, including Casa de Campo and Retiro.
The city tour concludes at Colon Square, where you can visit the Hard Rock Cafe for a complimentary drink.