- 3-hour evening Madrid tapas tour led by an expert local guide
- Visit at least four much-loved tapas bars and enjoy a wine tasting and tapas dish in each one. Enough food for dinner
- Sample classic Spanish dishes like Iberico ham
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- Small-group walking tour with a maximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tapas tour mit Enrique von ...Photo by: Hanns-Ulrich D
- Tapas Tour mit EnriquePhoto by: Hanns-Ulrich D
- Outside Restaurante Taberna ...Photo by: Art
- FriendsPhoto by: Andrea C
- Vermouth on tap!Photo by: Andrea C
- Wine!!Photo by: Andrea C
- Place 2Photo by: Andrea C
- learning the regions of Spain ...Photo by: Andrea C
- Shrimp in garlic and olive ...Photo by: Natalie B
What You Can Expect
A great introduction to Madrid, A nice group of people to spend our first night in the city with. Our guide Nachos was very informative and attentive to individual's personal requirements with regard to food and drink etc. I would definitely recommend this tour, most enjoyable.
Enrique was wonderful and very knowledgeable. The tapas and the wine were wonderful choices,
In spite of the rain, we had an excellent experience, and would highly recommend this tour to anyone... Enrique our guide was personable, very knowledgeable and fun!
One of my favorite activities during my trip! Enrique was a fabulous guide, and he took us to several local spots where we had delicious tapas and a great selection of wines. Would do this activity again!
Nelly United States of ...
I loved this tour! Our guide Enrique was great! We went around to about 4 restaurant/bars and tried their tapas and bars. Everything was great! Especially the shrimp in garlic at the Abuelito bar. This is a great way of going into places that you wouldn't of thought of going into otherwise. Definitely recommend this!
excellent refreshing and nice mix of history, wine and food!!
Enrique was fantastic and we had a great time!!!
Our tour guide was great. The four tapas places he took us to were all wonderful. You get to know the good places and avoid those ones that target at tourists. I went back to a couple of places that he took us to because the food there was amazing. You get wine at each location, and you also get to taste 2 to 3 tapas at each place. I think this tour is a great deal!
Great tour and excellent guide. Enrique told great stories and was very entertaining while sharing much about the food, wine and people of Spain. Tapas were delicious and plentiful. Nice variety with wine as well. Highly recommend.
This is one of the best experiences I had in Madrid! Enrique, our guide, was super friendly and knowledgeable about the food, the wine, and the area. We had a smaller group of 6 people which made it really intimate and fun. It was more like going out with a bunch of friends and a local who knew where all the good spots were. The food was amazing, and all the bars were in a central location which would make them easy to go back to if you were staying for a longer time period. I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone looking to explore the fantastic food culture that Madrid has to offer!