- 3-hour evening Madrid tapas tour led by an expert local guide
- Visit at least four much-loved tapas bars and enjoy a wine tasting and tapas dish in each one. Enough food for dinner
- Sample classic Spanish dishes like Iberico ham
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- Small-group walking tour with a maximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- SuperPhoto by: paul.matelis
- Outside Restaurante Taberna ...Photo by: Art
- FriendsPhoto by: Andrea C
- Vermouth on tap!Photo by: Andrea C
- Wine!!Photo by: Andrea C
- Place 2Photo by: Andrea C
- learning the regions of Spain ...Photo by: Andrea C
- Shrimp in garlic and olive ...Photo by: Natalie B
What You Can Expect
One of the best tours I ever been. Our tour guide Enrique - super knowledgeable, friendly and friendly. Me and my wife had a blast on the food selection/tapas wine. Super super recommended for everyone who is coming to Madird, after some hidden spots started to feel more local than a tourist :
Thanks for everything Enrique
Truly a 5-star evening. Started on time, had as much food and wine as we could have ask for and a terrific guide, which was, unfortunately for future attendees, his last night as he had taken a position with a winery starting the week after the new year. As you can imagine, not every tapas or wine was to our liking, but most were excellent and we learned a good deal about the wine and wine regions of Spain and our way around the tapas area of Madrid. An excellent choice for an evening and intro to the tapas night-life of the city. A tour not to missed.
We had a blast on this tour!
Stopped at four tapas and wine places, each with it's own specialties so the food was diverse. Plenty of food and wine, totally worth the price.
Our guide Ismael was great, he made sure we all had everything we wanted.
Walking tour with a bit of history on the side, it was a fun evening.
The guide was brilliant and so knowledgeable and helpful. One us is vegetarian and got extra special treatment which was really appreciated, thank you.
Was really surprised how great and intimate this tours was. The tapas guide was awesome. Wish we had taken this tour earlier during our ten day stay in Madrid.
Enrique my guide was excellent in describing the wines and tapas that we tried on the tour. Went to 4 different locations and enjoyed then all. Definitely go on this tour !
Brilliant evening. Guide was so good and his English perfect. Places visited were full of atmosphere and the tapas and wine tasted were excellent.
We loved this tour! Our guide was wonderful - lots of fun, and it was a nice sized group so that we all enjoyed spending time together as we went to one amazing place after another, many of which you might just pass by. We were stuffed and a little tipsy at the end but it was all good.
Must do if you're in Madrid, Ishmael brought us to awesome places that he himself visit.
He was very informative and friendly. Met new friends along the way as well.
Look no further for a tapas and wine tour around Madrid. Enrique was a true professional - knowledgeable about the area, local history, wine regions, and an all around personable guy. Visited 4 fantastic tapas bars normally reserved for locals and was introduced to a wide variety of tapas and wines to kick off our Madrid trip. Highly recommended!