- Three-hour afternoon sightseeing tour of Madrid
- Drive along Madrid's famous avenues past well-known plazas and attractions
- Includes a drink at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Enjoy a walking tour in central Madrid, including Plaza de la Villa and Plaza Mayor
- Knowledgeable and engaging English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Grand ViaPhoto by: C SNetherlands, 10 2011
DSCN0671Photo by: Alexia T08 2011
DSCN0663Photo by: Alexia T08 2011
Congresso de los DiputatosPhoto by: Antonio DItaly, 05 2008
Don JamonPhoto by: Antonio DItaly, 05 2008
Spain FlagPhoto by: Antonio DItaly, 05 2008
Plaza de Toros - VentasPhoto by: Antonio DItaly, 05 2008
Spain Flag and FountainPhoto by: Antonio DItaly, 05 2008
You will also have the opportunity to explore Madrid by foot, on two walking tours. In Madrid Rio, the city's newest area, enjoy a walk from the Puente del Rey to the Puente de Segovia, and admire the beautiful sights of the Royal Palace and its gardens. Later, discover the center of Madrid as you walk from the Plaza de la Villa to the Plaza Mayor, while learning interesting facts from your guide.
Madrid Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour concludes at Colon Square. Where you can stretch your legs or grab some refreshments at the famous Hard Rock Cafe.