- 3-hour private tour of Madrid
- See top Madrid attractions with personalized attention from your private driver
- Pose for pictures by Las Ventas Bullring with its distinctive Mozarabic architecture
- Follow in the footsteps of extravagant Bourbon kings on a walk through the Royal Palace of Madrid's gardens
- Get to know the must-visit neighborhoods of Los Austrias and Madrid’s museum district – Las Cortes
What You Can Expect
We have a really good time. I loved the attention Leonore paid to architecture, and some of the monuments that we might not have seen on our own. She was a very gracious person, and our driver was very thoughtful and courteous. Well done.
The private tour go Madrid city was a pleasant experience. Most of the tour included traveling by car with limited stops. The driver and guide of a spacious Mercedes van, big enough to hold 6-8 people ( we were a party of 4), was knowledgeable, was a native of Madrid and was able to share very interesting stories of the city. Due to the number of attractions in Madrid and the limited duration of this tour we were unable to fully experience the history of attractions like the Prado and the Royal Palace. The driver/guide took us to a traditional bullfighters bar where we enjoyed a drink and native tapas; did not realize it took away about 30 -40 minutes from the 3 hour tour. Overall it met our objectives of being able to see the city in the limited time we had. Recommendation: Take the full day city tour if you have more time.
This tour was amazing!
Not fluent enough in English so it made the tour less enjoyable than it could have been. Not worth the money!