- 3-hour private tour of Madrid
- See top Madrid attractions with personalized attention from your private driver
- Pose for pictures by Las Ventas Bullring with its distinctive Mozarabic architecture
- Follow in the footsteps of extravagant Bourbon kings on a walk through the Royal Palace of Madrid's gardens
- Get to know the must-visit neighborhoods of Los Austrias and Madrid’s museum district – Las Cortes
What You Can Expect
Traveling by air-conditioned minibus, pass along Paseo de la Castellana (Madrid’s main boulevard), seeing Santiago Bernabeu Stadium -- the iconic soccer arena where Real Madrid play.
Head into the the neighborhood of Salamanca, where Madrid’s fashionistas shop for upscale brands like Chanel and Louis Vuitton, and then stop for pictures outside Las Ventas Bullring. The world’s largest bullring, Las Ventas was built to cater for the surge in popularity of the sport in the early 20th century. Admire the building’s distinctive Mozarabic architecture, as you walk around this iconic bullfighting venue.
Continue your tour through Calle Gran Via, the oldest Madrid neighborhood, and stop for a stroll around Parque del Oeste, learning about the many statues that abound, like the Temple of Debob – a monument that was donated by the Egyptian government. Travel to the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Reale) in the neighborhood of Los Austrias, and then stop for a walk around it. Follow in the footsteps of Bourbon kings who once lived in this extravagant abode while wandering through its gardens, and then hop back on board your minibus to visit Plaza Mayor, a square that’s thronged with some of the city’s best tapas restaurants.
Lastly, head to Madrid’s museum district – home of the so-called ‘golden triangle’ of the city’s leading museums: the Prado, Museum of Contemporary Art Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Explore the area on foot, before bidding farewell to your driver and finishing your tour.