- Seville day trip by High-Speed rail from Madrid
- Enjoy a three-hour tour of Seville with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit Plaza de Espana and the cathedral
- See the Torre del Oro, the Triana, the bullring and La Maestranza theater
- Tour the plazas and courtyards of the Santa Cruz neighborhood
- Explore and enjoy free time in Seville after your tour
- Round-trip train tickets from Madrid included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Depending on the day of your visit to Seville, take the Classic Seville tour to visit the city’s majestic architectural masterpiece, Plaza de España. Admire the cathedral’s lovely bell tower, the Giralda, converted from a Moorish minaret, and discover Seville’s Moorish origins. See the Torre del Oro watchtower and take a stroll along the Guadalquivir River and Triana Bridge, an iconic city symbol.
Or take the Historic Seville tour to visit America Square, built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, and visit the Muslim pavilion. Also take a tour of the royal fort’s landscaped grounds, sculptures, mosaics and lovely gardens.
Both tours take you on a guided walk through Seville’s labyrinth of narrow streets and alleys leading to the charming Barrio de Santa Cruz, the city's most historic district. Explore medieval Seville’s Jewish quarter, with its courtyards and churches, and follow narrow lanes to tiny plazas planted with orange trees.
Following the tour, have free time to explore Seville at your leisure, then in the evening follow your guide’s directions to the station to catch your return train to Madrid.
This was great. Logistics were incredibly easy and smooth and our guide, Angel, was GREAT. At first his accent was heavy for us but our ear tuned quickly. He is extremely knowledgeable and went out of his way to give us local insight. This was expensive but well worth it!