- Admission to Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Sit with Real Madrid’s faithful followers and enjoy a good view of the match below
- Watch the talented team play against other top clubs
- Get swept up in the wave of emotion and excitement
- Belt out chants and cheer along with the other fans
What You Can Expect
When in Madrid and there is a football game on at such a well known venue, Santiago Bernabeau, it's a must see for us. Not cheap but it cost a lot to get here and who knows if we'll return so it was a no brainer. We got the public train to the stadium. The station is just across the road. We were told it was a quiet night, thank heavens, as the roars and chants were deafening great atmosphere. Even if you're not a footy fan I think you'll get wrapped up in the moment.
I paid $310 for seats I could have gotten for $125.... best to just buy the seats online next time