- Entrance ticket to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid
- Explore the prestigious Real Madrid stadium at your own pace
- Visit iconic sites like the tunnel to the locker rooms and the presidential box
- Watch videos about the stadium and Real Madrid played on screens near the pitch
- Walk around the stadium museum to learn about Santiago Bernabeu’s history
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Highlights include the tunnel to the changing rooms – where acclaimed players like Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo have walked – and the presidential box where many a dignitary has sat to see a game. Stroll in front of the benches where players from both home and visiting teams sit, walk around the changing rooms, and then admire the impressive array of trophies that adorn Santiago Bernabeu’s revered trophy room.
Learn about the stadium – its history, club and sponsors – from large video monitors set up near the playing field, and realize the significance of the building to the club’s loyal fans. Named after one of Real Madrid’s early coaches, Santiago Bernabeu stadium is recognized as the building that helped propel the team to the forefront of European football.
The stadium boasts a museum, so be sure to pay it a visit to browse artifacts that document the club’s history. If you want to enjoy a quick snack or drink (own expense), the stadium also has an on-site café that you can visit. Your ticket allows you to spend as much time as you wish inside the stadium during its opening hours.
Thought this would only be a quick look around but you could take as much time as you wanted, we didnt get to see the presidents box as work was being done there, the tour was well worth doing.
superb experience faultless