- 1.5-hour tour of the Prado Museum in Madrid with skip-the-line entrance
- See the highlights of the Prado Museum’s incredible collection with an art expert guide
- Hear tales of King Charles III who commissioned the Prado to be built in the late 18th century
- Learn about influential European artists like Hieronymus Bosch and El Greco
- See masterpieces like Velazquez’s Las Meninas and Francisco Goya’s The Family of Carlos IV
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was great!!!
OMG I Loved it. I had a wonderful time,
Excellent way to visit this world class museum!
The guide did an excellent job of analyzing major works. He also gave us an overview of the museum so we could continue the tour on our own without fear of missing something really important.
Alan S USA
Guide was really good!
Best guide ever. Very enjoyable
So glad we did this tour. The guide was excellent. Enough detail to keep us interested and not overwhelm us.
This was a great tour because otherwise the museum might have been a little overwhelming. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and spoke very good English. She took us to all of the most important works found there but we also had time to explore after the official tour was over. Some very incredible art not to be missed.
Wonderful. This is a beautiful amazing museum and the Tour Guide for our Private Tour was excellent. Loved it. Only wish we had more time.