- 1.5-hour tour of the Prado Museum in Madrid with skip-the-line entrance
- See the highlights of the Prado Museum’s incredible collection with an art expert guide
- Hear tales of King Charles III who commissioned the Prado to be built in the late 18th century
- Learn about influential European artists like Hieronymus Bosch and El Greco
- See masterpieces like Velazquez’s Las Meninas and Francisco Goya’s The Family of Carlos IV
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very interesting and informative
Our guide was very enthusiastic and her love for art and what we were viewing really came through. I enjoyed her tour greatly.
Excellently tour. Guide was knowledgeable and very well versed on the painters and paintings. We had a difficult group and it was bi-lingual. We were the only two English speakers. She did a wonderful job keeping 3 teenage boy visitors under control and still providing us with an English speaking tour instead of just giving in and speaking totally in Spanish for the rest of the tour group. Highly recommend it.
It was great!!!
OMG I Loved it. I had a wonderful time,
Excellent way to visit this world class museum!
The guide did an excellent job of analyzing major works. He also gave us an overview of the museum so we could continue the tour on our own without fear of missing something really important.
Alan S USA
Guide was really good!
Best guide ever. Very enjoyable