- Day trip from Madrid to Segovia and Pedraza
- Explore atmospheric cobblestone streets in the medieval town of Pedraza
- Enjoy a glass of local wine with Spanish tapas at a tapas restaurant
- Visit Segovia Cathedral and the famous the Alcázar of Segovia, one of Spain’s most iconic castles
- Learn about the history and heritage of these cities from your knowledgeable guide
- Upgrade includes a delicious lunch of Spanish specialties
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
We had a great tour with a wonderful guide, Jorge! I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone visiting Madrid.
Our trip was excellent. We did not have a car, nor were we keen to join a large group and this tour seemed like a good efficient option to see both Segovia and Pedraza. Marta, our tour guide, was well informed and seemed relaxed and comfortable responding to our questions. She was also a warm person with very attractive sense of humour. Highly recommend this trip with Marta.
Alan ( from Australia)