- Day trip from Madrid to Segovia and Pedraza
- Explore atmospheric cobblestone streets in the medieval town of Pedraza
- Enjoy a glass of local wine with Spanish tapas at a tapas restaurant
- Visit Segovia Cathedral and the famous the Alcázar of Segovia, one of Spain’s most iconic castles
- Learn about the history and heritage of these cities from your knowledgeable guide
- Upgrade includes a delicious lunch of Spanish specialties
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
I highly recommend this tour. I am back home now and telling all my friends about the amazing sights and the historical facts we learned on this tour.
Our guide, Naria not sure about the spelling was wonderful.
This was such a lovely tour. I highly recommend.
Beautiful Trip and Excellent Service!! The Tour Guide and Driver were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We would recommended it. Worth every penny spent!!!
Both cities wer enjoyable but for different reasons. The guide was very good
This tour was really neat. The guide and driver were great. The day we went the weather was perfect for taking some great pictures and/or video late August. The tour left on time and came back on time. It's not a far drive from Madrid, and it is worth the trip.
Dawid D Namibia
We had a stunning guide. We were only 4 people on this tour and the other couple decided to go on a shopping spree in Segovia. So we had the guide to ourselves - wonderful. A must if you have seen Madrid and want to do something else.
Maria United States of ...
This trip was excellent from the very pleasant and knowledgeable guide to the tour itself had a wonderful time and would do it again and highly recommend it to my friends
well informed guide with excellent planning of walking and seeing interesting sites in Pedraza and Segovia. excellent tourist lunch too. driver was excellent and avoided traffic problems.
Very good tour.
This tour is a perfect choice for a day-trip from Madrid. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable which allowed us to discover parts of these cities we wouldn't have otherwise known. Also, the smallness of the group allowed for a more intimate experience. Don't miss out on a fantastic day!