- Full-day Spanish wine tour from Madrid
- Explore Vinos de Madrid -- a DO-classified wine region just outside of the capital city
- Tour three prestigious wineries in the areas and sample glasses of their produce
- Learn about biodynamic and organic wine that is made in the region from your expert guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 19 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- PerlaPhoto by: Bobby
- Palacio AranjuezPhoto by: KAK
- Harvest TimePhoto by: KAK
- Processing the grapesPhoto by: KAK
- El RegajalPhoto by: KAK
- El RegajalPhoto by: KAK
- Removing sedimentPhoto by: KAK
- Colmenar de OrejaPhoto by: KAK
- Organic Olive OilPhoto by: KAK
- Castillo de ChinchonPhoto by: KAK
- ChichonPhoto by: KAK
- Plaza Mayor in ChinchonPhoto by: KAK
- El RagajalPhoto by: KAK
What You Can Expect
Return to your minivan when our tour concludes and enjoy the scenic journey back to Madrid.
This was a great wine tour and our guide, Enrique, was very good as well! I would definitely recommend this tour!!
This was such an enjoyable day! We toured several really authentic bodegas and were made to feel like extended family while sampling a variety of wines. The lunch stop at a small, local restaurant was fabulous and I was able to enjoy some outstanding Spanish food that I probably would not have been brave enough to order on my own. Enrique was a great guide and did a wonderful job of translating throughout the day.
TEEGUY United States of ...
This was a fabulous tour! Our guide Enrique did a superb job of personalizing the tour. He knew all of the owners of the wineries we visited and was well informed and informative throughout the entire tour! This is a must do if you enjoy fine wines and enjoy personal customer service! We would do this again in a minute and highly recommend it without hesitation!!
This was a special tour. Our tour guide, Enrique, was very knowledgable and warm. We felt welcomed at all the wineries and appreciated the personal touches and attention. The wine was very good and the scenery was lovely.
The tour provided a wide experience in wine making techniques, not just wine tasting. Also, the meal was outstanding.
Nice experience. Toured a small farmer's vineyard with bio-friendly methods, one a bit larger with very interesting history can see old clay pots that used to hold wine in cellar and a small family vineyard, followed by a delicious lunch. Spanish wines are good but not outstanding imo, and they are priced accordingly. Great deals on the wines' prices.
Wendy B USA
Very unique tour and our guide Ismael knew a ton of information on Spanish wine history. It was definitely a fun tour and I would recommend it.
Great tour with very knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended
fantastic, still the most fantastic old age wine storing place i ever seen.
My girlfriend and I had a great time on this tour. The guide was very informative and friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting!