- Morning, afternoon or full-day tour of Toledo from Madrid
- See the World Heritage-listed 13th-century Cathedral of Toledo
- Admire masterpieces by El Greco, including The Burial of the Count of Orgaz in the church of St Tome
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through Toledo's atmospheric cobbled backstreets
- Choose a Toledo half-day tour in the morning or afternoon, or enjoy a full-day trip with a choice of standard or traditional Spanish lunch
- Visit the Cathedral of Toldeo on the full-day tour only
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gate at city wall of Toledo, ...Photo by: Elizabeth T E
Philippines, 05 2011
- Transparente de la Catedral ...Photo by: Mary Grace C
- Monasterio San Juan Delos ...Photo by: Mary Grace C
- CatedralPhoto by: Vanessa G
- FantásticaPhoto by: Vanessa G
- ToledoPhoto by: Vanessa G
- Puente de San MartinPhoto by: Fernie S
- Cathedral of ToledoPhoto by: S K
- Toledo from across the riverPhoto by: parry_r
- ToledoPhoto by: Adrian M
- Catedral de ToledoPhoto by: REYNALDO M
- ToledoPhoto by: luis_diaz_c
- Toledo TourPhoto by: mximanullah
- The beautiful and very ...Photo by: Erika L
- toledoPhoto by: Zeljka v.
Croatia, 03 2014
- Full Day Tour of ToledoPhoto by: JL
Australia, 02 2014
- ToledoPhoto by: KAK
- 16th Century MonesteryPhoto by: KAK
- MonesteryPhoto by: KAK
- Synagogue Santa MariaPhoto by: KAK
What You Can Expect
- Vegetable stew
- Veal with green beans and french fry potatoes
- Vanilla ice cream with fruit salad
- Appetizers and Castilian tapas
- Roasted lamb with vegetables
- Truffle cake with ice cream
- Wine, mineral water and coffee
This trip was perfect. It enabled us to have a half day on our own in Lisbon in the morning, and then a guided tour to Toledo in the afternoon. The amount of time spent there was just right. It is an amazing city. Take this tour!!
Full-Day Tour! Very nice guide and great city
Did the full-day and would highly recommend. Lots to see. Also recommend spending a little more money for the traditional lunch. It was wonderful as was the entire day.
Terry C Thailand
Great place to visit, scenic and lots of photo opportunities. The guide was well informed and had some nice stories to tell, sadly we only chose the half day tour, this is not long enough, the guide actually said that you needed 2 days to explore Toleda. At the end of the tour when we crossed the bridge to get the bus back to Madrid we were very sad not to have spent more time, we shall be back for sure next year
Outstanding tour, great visit and highly recommend. It was easy, informative and the right amount of sites for a full day. We went off on our own for a fab lunch and met up with the bus for the rest of the trip. Our guide was outstanding, she spoke perfect English and since I also speak Spanish, her translations were great -- nothing was lost or missing from the English version of what she said. Highly recommend!!! Perfecto
An interesting and enjoyable trip, we really enjoyed the city and to discover its history and how it has changed. It is an excellent taster for a longer visit in the future. We loved the sites we visited and will return again.
It was a lot of fun!
This tour was amazing!
Great Trip, well organized, and the guide was very clear and smooth.
This tour was amazing. Our tour guide was very informative. However Viator needs to indicate on the website that this tour requires a lot of uphill and downhill that my 79-year old mother definitely wouldn't and #39;t have been able to do.