- Morning, afternoon or full-day tour of Toledo from Madrid
- See the World Heritage-listed 13th-century Cathedral of Toledo
- Admire masterpieces by El Greco, including The Burial of the Count of Orgaz in the church of St Tome
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through Toledo's atmospheric cobbled backstreets
- Choose a Toledo half-day tour in the morning or afternoon, or enjoy a full-day trip with a choice of standard or traditional Spanish lunch
- Visit the Cathedral of Toldeo on the full-day tour only
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Gate at city wall of Toledo, ...Photo by: Elizabeth T E
Philippines, 05 2011
- Transparente de la Catedral ...Photo by: Mary Grace C
- Monasterio San Juan Delos ...Photo by: Mary Grace C
- CatedralPhoto by: Vanessa G
- FantásticaPhoto by: Vanessa G
- ToledoPhoto by: Vanessa G
- Puente de San MartinPhoto by: Fernie S
- Cathedral of ToledoPhoto by: S K
- Toledo from across the riverPhoto by: parry_r
- ToledoPhoto by: Adrian M
- Catedral de ToledoPhoto by: REYNALDO M
- ToledoPhoto by: luis_diaz_c
- Toledo TourPhoto by: mximanullah
- The beautiful and very ...Photo by: Erika L
- toledoPhoto by: Zeljka v.
Croatia, 03 2014
- Full Day Tour of ToledoPhoto by: JL
Australia, 02 2014
- ToledoPhoto by: KAK
- 16th Century MonesteryPhoto by: KAK
- MonesteryPhoto by: KAK
- Synagogue Santa MariaPhoto by: KAK
What You Can Expect
- Vegetable stew
- Veal with green beans and french fry potatoes
- Vanilla ice cream with fruit salad
- Appetizers and Castilian tapas
- Roasted lamb with vegetables
- Truffle cake with ice cream
- Wine, mineral water and coffee
This tour was amazing. Our tour guide was very informative. However Viator needs to indicate on the website that this tour requires a lot of uphill and downhill that my 79-year old mother definitely wouldn't and #39;t have been able to do.
We went on a half-day trip and the tour was very well organized. During those 3 hours it is a 5-hour trip but you spend around 3 hours in Toledo, 1 hour to get to Toledo and 1 hour to go back to Madrid, we saw all the most important sites in Toledo and our guide was very informative, friendly and funny. We had a great time.
This was great. The Tour Director was knowledgeable. I just wished that the group be concentrated with one language so time is not wasted in speaking in different languages. This comment applies to all tours!
very good although not good for handicapped.
We did the full day tour and it was FANTASTIC! Nooria was a great guide! Toledo is a completely different world from Madrid and it was fascinating to learn about its history. Highly recommend that you check it out!
Great experience! Just wish it was even longer!
A must is to visit Toledo while in Spain this ancient city has so much history and is unique. the tour guide was full of information. A great experience for the day.
This is surely a must see, from the sites, to the shopping to the beautiful architect loved every minute spent in Toledo, what a charming little town full of history..