- Day trip to Toledo from Madrid
- See Toledo’s most important historical and cultural landmarks with your guide
- Highlights include Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo, Church of Santo Tomé and Sinagoga de Santa María La Blanca
- Learn about the famous painter El Greco and discover Toledo's blend of Christian, Muslim and Jewish influences
- Admire some of the most pristine Gothic architecture in all of Spain
- Wine taste at a local winery and visit a local mosque (if option selected)
- Upgrade includes a typical Spanish lunch
What You Can Expect
I have been to Toledo many times and I am a huge fan of the city. Touring with a private guide was a great choice. The town was celebrating the feast of Corpus Chrisi, which added a new dimension to the tour. The wine and cheese stop at very charming place added to a wonderful day.
Excellent trip. A small group of 6 people meant we had plenty of time to look around and Marta our guide answered all of our questions. I suppose the only thing that would have made it better would have been a short talk about Madrid as we were leaving, giving us a bit more insight into the city. But Marta covered Toledo very well and the wine tasting by Jorge afterwards was very generous. We also got lucky as the people we were travelling with were a very nice.