- 4-course dinner and opera music at Madrid’s La Castafiore restaurant
- Sit back and enjoy the music performed by opera-singing waiting staff
- Enjoy traditional zarzuelas, comical Spanish songs and opera music
- Feast on classic Spanish dishes like Salmorejo, a chilled tomato and bread soup
- Listen to a rendition of an act from Giuseppe Verde’s La Traviata at the end of the meal
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a seat at your table and enjoy a 4-course opera-themed banquet with wine, while enjoying zarzuela – a satirical style of Spanish opera peppered with dialogue and powerful songs. Even if you don’t understand the language, the music is inspiring and instantly recognizable acts from classic operas like La Boheme are included, too.
After enjoying dinner, sit back to listen to the grand finale of your evening, a rendition of an act from La Traviata – the world-famous Italian opera by Giuseppe Verdi.
- Slices of cecina (cured and air-dried meat)
- Salmorejo served with Arbequina olive oil
- Fiochetti (thick pasta twirls) stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese and pear, served with a creamy mushroom sauce
- Andalusian-style veal (grilled) with mushrooms
- Sea bass with steamed potatoes and caviar sauce
- Yoghurt and cream with wild berries
Wine: One bottle of house red or white wine per table is included. Beer, soft drinks and water are available at your own expense.
What wonderful voices an excellent evening .Hard to find but well worth it . T
he only trouble with such incredible entertainment was that you forgot what you were eating. Our Spanish was limited but we enjoyed every minute.
What can I say. I will never forget this place. The food was amazing. The singers were out of this world. We were the only tourists in the restaurant and were made to feel extremely welcomed. The staff were excellent and we can't thank them enough for all they did. My Finace has been in contact with the restaurant weeks before, arranging to propose to me. This place and the restaurant will always be a special place for us. Thank you for everything. I would recommend this to all. An experience that will never be matched.