- 4-course dinner and opera music at Madrid’s La Castafiore restaurant
- Sit back and enjoy the music performed by opera-singing waiting staff
- Enjoy traditional zarzuelas, comical Spanish songs and opera music
- Feast on classic Spanish dishes like Salmorejo, a chilled tomato and bread soup
- Listen to a rendition of an act from Giuseppe Verde’s La Traviata at the end of the meal
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a seat at your table and enjoy a 4-course opera-themed banquet with wine, while enjoying zarzuela – a satirical style of Spanish opera peppered with dialogue and powerful songs. Even if you don’t understand the language, the music is inspiring and instantly recognizable acts from classic operas like La Boheme are included, too.
After enjoying dinner, sit back to listen to the grand finale of your evening, a rendition of an act from La Traviata – the world-famous Italian opera by Giuseppe Verdi.
- Slices of cecina (cured and air-dried meat)
- Salmorejo served with Arbequina olive oil
- Fiochetti (thick pasta twirls) stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese and pear, served with a creamy mushroom sauce
- Andalusian-style veal (grilled) with mushrooms
- Sea bass with steamed potatoes and caviar sauce
- Yoghurt and cream with wild berries
Wine: One bottle of house red or white wine per table is included. Beer, soft drinks and water are available at your own expense.
I had a great time! Very warm and welcoming ambiance and professional staff made me feel at home. It was a unique and unsurpassable experience something that will stay with me for a long time.
I do advise everyone to visit this place when in Madrid.
Best night of our 2 week European vacation. What a way to start off holiday with a great night. Staff and servers were very friendly. Beautiful vocals. Felt very welcome and comfortable. Amazing.