- Set your own itinerary, and explore Malaga at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at 15 stops around the city
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
- Open-top double-decker sightseeing tour
Birthplace of Picasso, Malaga boasts pretty streets, leafy boulevards and lush gardens. Find out why the city's cathedral is called La Manquita - the one armed lady! Hear all about the old palace fortress and its two rings of walls, and of course you can't miss the Picasso Museum! You'll get the chance to see all of this on your hop-on hop-off tour of Malaga.
You can hop on and off this open-top, double-decker bus as many times as you like. There are 15 stops, and the entire route takes approximately 90 minutes. The bus departs every 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Reviewed by aydinakbudak, January 2013
It worth ıt. Defınetely try ıt !!!
Reviewed by Maria T, USA, November 2012
We are sorry we were not able to use it longer because we got tired, but we received the usual A-1 service we get when we book tours through Viator in different cities around the world, where it is available.