- Private Malaga day trip shore excursion to Ronda
- See the Plaza de Toros (bullfighting ring)
- Exclusive wine tasting
- See the Ronda town square and the Church of the Holy Spirit
- Private tour with English-speaking guide provides a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
You will then head to the Plaza de Toros, one of the oldest bullrings in Spain (second only to the bullring in Seville), which has staged some of the most important events in bullfighting history. Be impressed by this massive arena, which was built in the 18th century.
You will have free time to explore Ronda on your own, but your private guide will give you advice on where to go and answer all your questions.
After all this sightseeing, you will be thirsty! End your tour with a one-hour wine tasting, where you will have the opportunity to try the best sherry and white and red wines of the region.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Malaga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.