- Private day trip from Malaga to Granada
- Explore the beautiful Charles V Palace inside the Alhambra
- Private tour with English-speaking guide provides a more personalized experience
- Includes the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, two of Spain’s World Heritage Sites
- Enjoy views of the city from the Generalife gardens
You’ll visit the Alhambra in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range; this Moorish palace complex is one of the most beautiful Islamic architecture marvels in the world and a symbol of Granada. Your private guide will tell you everything you need to know the monument, which is made up of many structures and buildings, including the stately Charles V Palace. Outside the Alhambra lies your next stop, the Generalife Palace with its wonderful gardens. As you explore the gardens, enjoy the stunning views of the city.
You have the option to include lunch with your day trip; a sample menu is below in the Itinerary section. After lunch, you’ll have free time to explore Granada on your own.
This private tour of Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.
Salad (in summer)
Soup (in winter)