- Full-day tour to Seville from Malaga
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cathedral of St Mary and the Alcazar
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Seville
- See the lively Triana, La Macarena and Santa Cruz quarters
- Discover the beautiful Giralda Tower and the Maria Luisa Park
- Have free time to explore Seville at your own pace
Book and travel before June 30, 2013 and save 10% on the recommended retail price.
What You Can Expect
Next, it's time to stretch your legs! Explore Seville with your guide on a walking tour of the Cathedral of St Mary, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, and around the exterior of the famous Giralda Tower.
Continue to Seville's center and enjoy free time to have a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and to explore this beautiful city at your own pace.
Enjoy a last look at Seville from your coach before heading back to Malaga.
Great one day tour,well organized,deliver as promised
We had a wonderful time
Punctual. Excellent guides both on the coach and in the cathedral.They kept us informed about the places we were passing and paid attention to each participant.