- Full-day trip to Cordoba from Malaga
- Explore Cordoba, the capital of Moorish Spain for 300 years
- Visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba, the Roman Bridge and the Synagogue
- Enjoy a guided tour of Cordoba's Jewish Quarter
- See traditional Andalusian patios and gardens
What You Can Expect
Continue with a guided tour of the Jewish Quarter, walking along a network of streets, alleys, squares and whitewashed courtyards, reflecting the importance of the city in the medieval period. You’ll also see the Synagogue and the Roman Bridge.
Next, sample Spanish food during free time for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense), followed by a sightseeing tour of the typical Andalusian patios (courtyards) and gardens of Cordoba.
Relax on your comfortable coach and enjoy views of Cordoba on your way back to Malaga.
Booking through Viator was an easy process. We booked online and simply presented the tickets on my mobile when we were picked up. Everything went smoothly. Thoroughly enjoyed this day trip
Cordoba we enjoyed very much, the best out of 4 tours we did.