- Gibraltar dolphin cruise with round-trip transport from Malaga
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour wild dolphin cruise around Marina Bay in Gibraltar
- Relax on a modern sightseeing boat, limited to just 25 people
- Learn about the bottlenose, common and striped dolphins that swim around Gibraltar from the onboard commentary
- Explore Gibraltar at leisure before returning to Malaga
What You Can Expect
Take an outside seat on deck and start looking out for the pods of dolphins that swim and leap around the waters of Gibraltar. Whole families of dolphins often visit the bay, so your chance of seeing them is great. Even better, your boat is limited to 25 people, allowing clear views of the area and its wildlife.
Listen to commentary as you cruise, learning about the waters of Gibraltar and the dolphins that make the sea their home. The balmy Mediterranean climate and large shoals of sardines, herrings and squid have long attracted dolphins to the area, and it’s now a famous breeding ground for at least three different species: bottlenose, common and striped.
After cruising around the coastline, return to port and step back onto dry land. Then, enjoy roughly two hours at leisure before your transfer back to Costa del Sol. Perhaps use your free time to enjoy lunch at one of Gibraltar’s many alfresco restaurants (own expense), soak up the sun on a Gibraltar beach or sightsee around town.
Return to your coach at the pre-arranged time, and then travel along the coast to Malaga. Your day trip finishes with a drop-off at your Malaga hotel.