- Full-day trip to Granada from Malaga
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens
- Admire views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Visit the beautiful Charles V Palace
- Take in views of central Granada and the Albaycin Quarter
- Enjoy free time to explore Granada at your own pace
Recent Photos of this Tour
AlhambraPhoto by: Lars
MalagaPhoto by: Ying Z
Malaga February 2013 - day ...Photo by: ROBAT E W
Granada town centrePhoto by: JIE L
AlhambraPhoto by: JIE L
Mountain range of Sierra ...Photo by: JIE L
Detail of the PalacePhoto by: Richard C
Alhambra PalacePhoto by: Richard C
What You Can Expect
Continue your Granada tour with a visit to Charles V Palace and the Generalife Gardens, located next to the Alhambra. As you explore the gardens, enjoy the stunning views of the Granada and the Gypsy quarter of the Albaycin.
Next, head to the center of Granada and enjoy free time to enjoy a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and to explore Granada at your own pace.
Relax in your comfortable vehicle and enjoy the Spanish scenery on your way back to Malaga.
Advance bookings are strongly recommended, as access to the Alhambra is strictly limited to a certain number of visitors each day.