- Set your own itinerary, and explore Malaga at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Hop on and off at 14 stops around the city
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
- Open-top double-decker sightseeing tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Birthplace of Picasso, Malaga boasts pretty streets, leafy boulevards and lush gardens. Find out why the city's cathedral is called La Manquita - the one armed lady! Hear all about the old palace fortress and its two rings of walls, and of course you can't miss the Picasso Museum! You'll get the chance to see all of this on your hop-on hop-off tour of Malaga.
You can hop on and off this open-top, double-decker bus as many times as you like. There are 14 stops, and the entire route takes approximately 80 minutes. The bus departs every 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Taking this tour gives you a general view about the town of Malaga and about where the main tourist attractions are located. There is enough time to get off the bus and visit part of them. As I experienced, the busses ran regularly, so that you could plan exactly how much time to spend in a certain place.