Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 1.5-hour off-road Segway tour in the Malaga Mountains
- Glide from Las Contadoras, a large environmental reserve, to the foothills of the mountains
- Ride effortlessly along winding forest trails, admiring the abundant flora and fauna
- Hear tips from your guide to travel seamlessly over a variety of terrain
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off from central Malaga
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Unlike a standard Segway, your off-road model is rugged and durable with specially designed tires that allow you to travel over a variety of terrain. As you ride, your guide will give you plenty of tips to improve your Segway-riding skills, showing you how to glide seamlessly over rocky paths and climb small hills.
Wind your way effortlessly along grassy footpaths and twist through the narrow forest trails that typify the mountainous area. The scenery in the nature reserve is stunning with countless small streams and crops of wild flowers breaking up the densely forested landscape. Stop for photos and soak up the scenery as you explore.
After gliding around the area with your guide, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes. If you have opted to include a hotel drop-off, make your way to your minivan and travel back to central Malaga, finishing at your hotel.