- Enjoy a Segway tour of Malaga with an expert local guide
- See the grand (but famously unfinished) Malaga Cathedral, plus top city attractions like the Alcazaba citadel
- Learn about Picasso’s life in the town and see Museo Picasso as well as the artist’s birthplace
- Upgrade to a 2-hour Segway tour and visit Castillo de Gibralfaro and Malaga Promenade
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Ready-Set-GoPhoto by: Kirk H
- Malaga Hilltop ViewPhoto by: Kirk H
- 2015MalagaPhoto by: Kirk H
- 20150930_131939Photo by: Donald S
- View over MalagaPhoto by: Kenneth H
- PracticePhoto by: Kenneth H
- On segways at the top of the ...Photo by: Joanna P
What You Can Expect
Lovely day in Malaga and lovely tour with Stefania as guide. Nothing beats riding through the streets and up the hills resulting in memorable views and lasting memories. The pace was just right and the weather cooperated. Would certainly do this again when returning to Malaga.
Good trip round. Guide spoke excellent English. Saw bits we otherwise would not have gone to
I had reserved just a 1-hour trip but since I was the only person my guide was happy to extend it for another hour. Stephanie I hope I remember your name correctly was an excellent guide and made me comfortable on the Segway quite quickly even though this was my first time. Riding to the top of the mountain was great since I never could have done it walking. Navigating through the city streets and squares was challenging but manageable. I had a great time. Thanks!
Such fun! A private tour around Malaga just us and the guide. A wonderful day all round. Cannot praise the girls enough, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
What a great way to see Malaga and then choose what you want to see in more depth. Fantastic fun and a lot of laughs!
Had a wonderful time with Stephanie. She gave us ample time to acclimate to our Segways, and then took us on a great tour of Malaga. Highly recommended!
although our visit to Malaga was brought forward by 2 days on contacting the office they were very helpful rebooking for that day which made us very happy
First time on Segway ! Fun way to see the city .
Fantastic experience. Antonio was first class in every way. He took us to all areas of interest in a caring and safe way. Could not have been better,
One minor suggestion. How about equipping the Segways with a small speaker connected to a guide transmitter for ongoing info?
iT WAS GREAT FUN!