- Malaga shore excursion: City Sightseeing Malaga hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top, double-decker bus
- Experience the best things to do in Malaga while in port
- Enjoy onboard commentary as you see Malaga's top attractions
- Full route is approximately 90 minutes
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MalagaPhoto by: skincanon
- Nice ViewPhoto by: Sherry W
- LighthousePhoto by: Sherry W
- Walking to the HOHO from the ...Photo by: Sherry W
- Spanish Grannies doing ...Photo by: Angela c
- Upstairs on the hop on hop ...Photo by: Angela c
- Malaga - Tapas at Pepa y PepePhoto by: skincanon
- Malaga - AyuntamientoPhoto by: skincanon
- Malaga - Plaza de Toros La ...Photo by: skincanon
What You Can Expect
- Estación Bus
- Vialia-Estación ave
- Jardín Botánico
- Paseo del Parque
- Paseo de la Farola
- Playa de la Malagueta
- Plaza de Toros
- Castillo de Gibralfaro
- Santuario de la Victoria
- Pza. Merced
- Alameda Principal
HOHO is the only reasonable way to get an overview of a city. I had not been there in years and it was fun to see the new and old side by side. We spent over an hour at the Gibralfaro castle - wonderful views from the ramparts and a quite lovely small museum.
This is a great service forthis city
A must when in Malaga making it easier to get around this big city seeing all the major points of interest and giving the tourist a great overview of the centre of town.
This was an excellent HOHO tour. Make sure you take your paper voucher Viator specifies you need to do that. From where our ship was docked, it was very easy to get to the HOHO bus. We got off the ship, walked thru the building, crossed the street and headed for stop 7 which was at the lighthouse. We took the HOHO all the way around first and noted places that we would like to get off. The entire trip around was about 60 - 80 minutes depending on traffic. Recommend getting off at stop 13 or 5 - the 2 stops are across street from each other. That is where park is. It is a nice place to walk around and there are bathrooms. Malaga is a lovely city - very walkable, tropical and quite interesting. It was pretty warm so sunscreen is a must. Might want to take an umbrella to keep the sun off. A few of the stops required an entry fee to see more than just the outside of the attraction. The buses seemed to run ever 20 - 30 minutes.
Excellent view of most of Madiera. We really enjoyed the green line trip to the small fishing village.
Very nice , very rekommended
Malaga is a beautiful city! It surpassed our expectations and using the hop on, hop off tourist bus was an excellent way to see the city.
This is the way to go in Malaga City! This tour does not pay for the boat ride in Malaga Bay. But very efficient and easy.
namildog United Kingdom
We always take to the hop on hop off bus, if there is one, when visiting a city for the first time. Never disappointed, we get a brief overview of the city before deciding where to explore.