- Private sightseeing shore excursion in Malaga
- Private tour with English-speaking guide ensures a more personalized experience
- See the beautiful Cathedral of Malaga
- Enjoy exploring Malaga, the birthplace of Picasso
- Visit the Alcazaba, a Moorish fortress
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
On this half-day shore excursion, you’ll begin at Malaga’s impressive 16th-century cathedral and discover why the structure has accrued the nickname of ‘The One-Armed Lady’. Continue onto Malaga Alcazaba — an 11th-century fortress shrouded in Moorish history — and see why the structure is considered to be one of Spain’s best-preserved citadels.
At the Museo Picasso Malaga, you’ll hear about the 150 Picasso masterpieces that reside inside and then spend some relaxed time exploring Malaga’s leafy plazas and shaded squares. Throughout the tour, you’ll listen to informative commentary from your guide and gain fascinating insight into the history and culture of the Spanish city.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Malaga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.