- Private day trip from Malaga to Granada including the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens
- Explore the beautiful Charles V Palace inside the Alhambra
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour with English-speaking guide provides a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
You’ll visit the Alhambra in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range; this Moorish palace complex is one of the most beautiful Islamic architecture marvels in the world and a symbol of Granada. Your private guide will tell you everything you need to know the monument, which is made up of many structures and buildings, including the stately Charles V Palace. Outside the Alhambra lies your next stop, the Generalife Palace with its wonderful gardens. As you explore the gardens, enjoy the stunning views of the city.
You have the option to include lunch with your day trip; a sample menu is below in the Itinerary section. After lunch, you’ll have free time to explore Granada on your own before returning to the Malaga port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Malaga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Salad (in summer)
Soup (in winter)