- Malaga City Sightseeing shore excursion
- Commentary about Malaga's history and traditions
- Tour includes tapas tastings at two of the city's best restaurants!
- See Malaga's major attractions
- Private tour with entertaining, knowledgeable local guide provides a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
The following walking tour starts with a guided visit of the interior of Gibralfaro and continues with the exterior of the Plaza de Toros, the Roman Theatre and the Plaza de la Merced.
After listening to your private guide’s insightful commentary you’ll be hungry! Your guide will lead you to two typical tapas bars to try authentic Spanish tapas. Nibble on food like Spanish omelets, sandwiches with Serrano ham and Spanish olive oil, and fresh-made chips. During the tour, your English-speaking guide will explain the traditions behind Spain's food and wine, and advise you on local specialties.
Before returning to port, you will have free time to explore Malaga’s pretty plazas and lush gardens.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Malaga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.