- Malaga City Sightseeing shore excursion
- Commentary about Malaga's history and traditions
- Tour includes tapas tastings at two of the city's best restaurants!
- See Malaga's major attractions
- Private tour with entertaining, knowledgeable local guide provides a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
After climbing aboard a private, air-conditioned vehicle, you’ll travel to the spectacular Cathedral de la Encarnacion to find out why the structure is known as ‘The One-Armed Lady’. Then, marvel at the Moorish grandeur of Malaga Alcazaba — an 11th-century fortress hailed as one of Spain’s best-preserved — and see the exterior of Museo Picasso Malaga.
Disembark your vehicle and embark on a walking tour of prominent attractions such as Plaza de Toros, Plaza de la Merced and the Roman Theatre. After listening to history-rich commentary from your private guide, sate your appetite for authenticity with a visit to two traditional tapas bars.
Sample Serrano ham, Spanish omelet and locally-sourced olive oil as you receive an introduction to Spanish culinary culture from your guide. After listening to recommendations for restaurants and landmarks, bid your private guide farewell and continue exploring Malaga independently.