- 8-hour Malaga shore excursion to the Alhambra in Granada
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Learn about the sultans, kings and emirs who lived in the Alhambra since the 10th century
- Visit Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Very professionally conducted tour and a wonderful experience!
We met the tour guide in Alhambra after taking the bus in Malaga. The driver was not very good and could not find the guide in Alhambra and left some tour member at the port. Alhambra is also very much over rated.
The Alhambra was worth seeing but our trip was very disorganized. We were told to meet by 8:00 am, others told 8:30-9:00, others never told. We waited for 45+ minutes to get started on our tour to Granada. We enjoyed our local guide and she was very knowledgeable. We did not appreciate the way the trip was organized.