- Book this tour and save more than 5% compared to booking each attraction separately!
- Experience Morocco and Granada over two days at a discounted price
- Enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea on a ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar on the way to Tangier
- Take a walking tour of a souk, watch a live dancing performance and shop at a local bazaar with your guide
- Admire views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range and the Albaicin Quarter in Granada
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace, Generalife Gardens and Charles V Palace
- Enjoy free time in each city to explore more at your own pace
- Choose the order of the days, with transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After pickup from central Malaga in the morning, take a scenic drive to the southern tip of Spain, where you’ll then board a high-speed ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar to Morocco.
Your exciting time in Tangier begins with a tour aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned coach. Your sightseeing tour is followed by a walking tour of a souk (marketplace), the medina (old quarter) and the kasbah (old fortress), allowing you to discover Morocco’s rich architecture and browse the cuisine's various spices. Stop to see a snake charmer and visit one of the local bakeries to try some tasty bread (own expense).
Then, shop at a local bazaar full of carpets and handicrafts. At a nearby restaurant, enjoy a lunch of traditional Moroccan food like couscous. You’ll then enjoy a live performance by a Berber dancer!
Continue to Cape Spartel, offering views of both the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, and then sample traditional mint tea and learn about the mint tea rituals. Then, visit the Cave of Hercules and stop by white sand dunes, where you can ride a camel (own expense) or enjoy free time to explore the beautiful area.
On your way back to the ferry, take in views of the Moroccan landscape and then head by coach from the port to your pre-booked Malaga hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Granada Day Trip
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken by coach to Granada. When you arrive, enjoy a guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Explore the Moorish complex, a symbol of Granada, and admire the beautiful Islamic architecture.
Continue with a visit to nearby Charles V Palace and Generalife Gardens. As you explore, enjoy stunning views of the Albaicin Quarter.
Next, head to central Granada and have free time to enjoy a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and explore at your own pace. After your tour, relax and enjoy Spain's scenery on your way back to Malaga.
Note: You may choose the order of the days of this tour. See the Tour Options section below.
Alhambra as well as Tanger were great experiences. We had good luck with the weather, which I think contributes to the total impression of both tours. The guides did a great job on both trips, and the traveling compagnions in the two busses were nice - especially on the trip to Tanger on Christmas evening.