- Experience Morocco and Granada over two days at a discounted price
- Enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea on a ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar on the way to Tangier
- Take a walking tour of a souk, watch a live dancing performance and shop at a local bazaar with your guide
- Admire views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range and the Albaicin Quarter in Granada
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace, Generalife Gardens and Charles V Palace
- Enjoy free time in each city to explore more at your own pace
- Choose the order of the days, with transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A memorable excursion. Alhambra Palce and the Generalife gardens are absolutely beautiful. The bus picked us up on time and we loved our guide in the bus and also in the Alhambra. Highly recommend this tour. We had a wonderful time
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
Alhambra as well as Tanger were great experiences. We had good luck with the weather, which I think contributes to the total impression of both tours. The guides did a great job on both trips, and the traveling compagnions in the two busses were nice - especially on the trip to Tanger on Christmas evening.
A great 2 day tour that fitted perfectly into our 8 day stay in Malaga. Value for money and well organised tour.
An unforgettable experience. It would be a pity to visit Spain without seeing Alhambra. Well organized trip. Carlos, the guide of Alhambra tour, is loving the palace was a perfect host.
The trip to Morocco was great, our tour guide, Pedro, was awesome as was our Moroccan tour guide, would highly recommend this day trip!
The tour was informative, gave us plenty of time to see the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens. Wonderful day. However, the trip to Morocco was unsettling. The wait for the ferry was long, the walk through the town was rushed. For many in the group, it was scary with too many pushy Moroccans trying to sell things. We were made to feel that the only reason we were there was to spend money. The camel stop and snake charmer were a tourist gig. The one good thing was the meal and the restaurant music. I had thought we would see a building and learn something about the culture that didn't happen. Overall, a disappointing day though I am glad I went.
The tour and tour guide to Grenada were both outstanding. We had a great time, saw a lot, learned a lot and would do it again. Unfortunately, our trip to Morocco was canceled 3 times due to unfavorable weather on the Gibraltar Strait. We are looking forward to that tour sometime in the future. For both cases, the primary contact in Spain, Julia tours provided outstanding service.