Numbers are limited to 10 people on this small-group tapas tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 3-hour afternoon tapas tour of Malaga
- Visit three top Malaga tapas bars in one afternoon
- Share plates of tapas with fellow foodies on the tour
- Sip chilled moscatel and nibble on silky smooth cuts of jamón
- Learn about Spain’s gastronomic heritage and tapas in Andalucia
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Walk to three typical Andalucian bars to try the best types of tapas in the city. The jamón is a favorite of mine! Besides food, your guide will also explain how different Andalucian drinks, like moscatel, are made.
What You Can Expect
Tapas bars in Malaga are often crowded, but that’s part of the fun! Vie for space with locals and follow the tapas etiquette of your guide: sharing, finger-using and trying everything in sight. Dishes served each afternoon will vary, but you can expect up to 15 dishes from three different bars.
Sample wafer-thin slices of jamón and nibble on fresh sardines – a Malaga specialty. Smack your lips on succulent prawns and mop up juicy tomatoes with hunks of fluffy bread. Each tapas stop includes a drink, and you’ll try famous brews like Victoria and San Miguel beers as well as moscatel dessert wine and Andalucia’s ubiquitous sherry wine.
Your tour finishes at the third bar, leaving you perfectly placed to carry on eating your way around Malaga, should you wish.