- Full-day tour to Tangier, Morocco, from Malaga
- Enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea on a ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar
- Take a walking tour of the medina
- Watch a live performance by a Berber dancer
- Go shopping in Tangier's local bazaar
- Enjoy a traditional Moroccan lunch of couscous or tagine
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The first time my kids rode ...Photo by: Saad A
- CamelosPhoto by: Christiane M
- TângerPhoto by: Christiane M
- PlacaPhoto by: Christiane M
- TângerPhoto by: Christiane M
- ÁfricaPhoto by: Christiane M
- MoinhosPhoto by: Christiane M
- What PhotoPhoto by: Vandna R
- Can't believe I did thisPhoto by: Kimberly D K
- P1070490Photo by: FourTheBest
- P1070455Photo by: FourTheBest
- Silver itemsPhoto by: Saad A
- Morocco snake charmersPhoto by: Saad A
- Sand dunes and the Atlantic ...Photo by: Saad A
- Camels in TangiersPhoto by: Saad A
What You Can Expect
Glad we went with a tour guide. The fee for the tour was cheaper than if we had tried to purchase ferry tickets to Morocco by themselves. That's right, the bus ride to the ferry, the bus tour of the city, the walking tour of the Casbah, lunch, and the product lectures were free!
Ok, the tour itself was fun but be prepared to have the beggars and the hawkers dog your steps every step of the way. It is hard to turn away from such great need but there are so many of them. For two euros we rode camels in a parking lot, really more of a photo op, but fun nevertheless. We saw a snake charmer. The lunch was quite good. The product lectures were of course followed by a sales pitch. We learned about carpets and then could buy carpets, leather goods, scarfs, and assorted crafts. We also learned about various spices, unguents, ointments, and perfumes. I was surprised at the number of people who bought things. We did buy a scarf for my Mom since Christmas was coming. All in all, it was very interesting and I'm very glad we did this tour.
Great time. Tour guides were great. All went smoothly.
The best deal. Bus, Ferry and Lunch for under 100.
Guides were great.
Enjoyed the tour very much! It's an experience that everyone should have!
After a 43 euro taxi fare to the meeting place, the tour bus picked up passengers at my hotel! No indication that it could be done!
Absolutely loved this tour! I felt like we got to see so much of Tangier and were able to enjoy the culture- all while feeling extremely safe. It was a long day so I recommend bringing snacks and lots of water! We were picked up in Malaga and we ended up being in the bus about 1.5 longer there and back so keep that in mind if you're leaving from Malaga. The tour guides were great, and the sights were beautiful. Would definitely recommend this trip to a friend.
Very good trip.
We had a wonderful day! We were very excited that Paco was our guide we had him on an other trip and he is great lots of fun very knowledgeable. The day was very informative and we learned a lot of the poor conditions of the City of Tangier. I think it could have been cut a little short if we did not have to go the rug and oil place it was not bad we like visiting the stores but would have liked to walk around with out the sales pitches. But all and all a wonderful day. Again we loved Paco.
Exciting tour!!! Loved it!
Had a fantastic trip
Tour guide in Morocco was very impressive and knowledgeable
very happy with Julian travel the tour company that was used the guides were excellent they came to the resort picked us up and dropped us off which was great The tour was very good which included lunch it is well worth seeing would do it again. worst thing is the Vendors is Tangers.