- Malaga city sightseeing tour
- Complimentary tapas tastings at two of the city's best restaurants!
- Commentary about Malaga's history and traditions
- See Malaga's major attractions, including Alcabaza
- Private tour with entertaining and knowledgeable local guide provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
At a central Malaga spot, greet your private guide and receive an interesting introduction to the city as you head to Castillo de Gibralfaro — an impressive Phoenician fortress — for a guided tour.
Continue to historic landmarks such as Plaza de Toros, the Roman Theatre and Plaza de la Merced, before strolling to a traditional tapas bar to pleasure your palate with small portions of Spanish classics.
In two tapas bars, you’ll sample local delicacies such as Serrano ham and Spanish omelet while listening to commentary regarding Spanish culinary culture. Feel free to ask your private guide any questions you may have and receive insightful recommendations for restaurants and attractions to visit during your stay.