- Full-day tour to Ronda from Malaga
- See the Church of the Holy Spirit and visit Ronda's town square, Plaza de España
- Visit the Plaza de Toros bullfighting ring and explore its museum
- Soak in stunning views of El Tajo gorge and the connecting bridge, Puente Nuevo
- Enjoy free time to explore Ronda at your leisure
- Take a guided tour of a local winery and enjoy an exquisite wine tasting
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, visit the Plaza de Toros, the oldest bullring in Spain that has staged some of the most important events in bullfighting history, as your guide will explain. The bullring has its own museum, which boats a collection of memorabilia including photos of famous bullfighting fans, such as Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles.
Continue your day trip to the Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda wine cellar, where you'll enjoy a guided tour of the winery, learn about Spanish wines and sample a local wine.
Enjoy free time to explore Ronda and enjoy a traditional Spanish lunch or Andalusian tapas at a local restaurant (own expense). Take in more magnificent views of the El Tajo gorge before relaxing on a comfortable drive back to Malaga.
A must see in Andalucia. It could have been much better if it wasn't fr the hotel pick-up in Torremolinos, Benalmádena and Marbella... they picked me up in Malaga at 7:00 AM and we took the road to Ronda at aboiut 9:45 AM... that's extremely bothering, especially that you do it again on your way back to Malaga
Knowledgable tour guide, clean and comfortable bus -great!