- Full-day tour to Seville from Malaga
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cathedral of St Mary
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Seville
- See the lively Triana, La Macarena and Santa Cruz quarters
- Discover the beautiful Giralda Tower and the Maria Luisa Park
- Have free time to explore Seville at your own pace
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, it's time to stretch your legs! Explore Seville with your guide on a walking tour of the Cathedral of St Mary, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, and around the exterior of the famous Giralda Tower.
Continue to Seville's center and enjoy free time to have a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and to explore this beautiful city at your own pace.
Enjoy a last look at Seville from your coach before heading back to Malaga.
The trip was perfect - comfy bus with great air condition (saving our lives :)) Got to see quite a lot and even take a boat trip (not included in the price). And the two guides speaking 4 languages in turns - simply amazing. Recommend the trip to others.