- Day trip to Tangier in Morocco from Malaga
- Stroll around a souk and a carpet bazaar and watch a snake charmer in Tangier's medina
- Enjoy a filling Moroccan lunch in one of the medina’s traditional restaurants
- Relax on an afternoon coach tour and see the sights along Boulevard Mohamed V
- Visit the Roman necropolis, Cape Spartel and the Cave of Hercules (summer tours only)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures personalized attention
What You Can Expect
Tour guide in Morrocco was excellent!
Firstly - as per voucher I rang the local provider regarding the time for my included hotel pick up a couple of days before. I was told that they would ring my hotel and leave a message with the time on the afternoon before. As I had not received a message by 5:00pm I called, and received a very whoops - I forgot answer, and the information that I could not be picked up at my hotel and would have to be at their normal meeting point at 6:45, ? Hotel pick up included? A 15 minute walk was required.
The tour guide picked us up, and then we drove an hour to Marbella to collect our trip mates, who also had to be at a meeting point as they could not be picked up at their hotel ?? Then another hour to the ferry, before the hour trip on the ferry. The trip was good and the tour of the new part of Tangiers, the camel ride, the casbah were all good. What I did not appreciate was only being allowed in one 'approved' store in the souk, where it was obvious arrangements existed. The trip back was long and after dropping our companions in Marbella our guide dropped us closer to the hotel, as a favour. The experience of going to Tangiers was interesting.