- Admission to Aqualand El Arenal water park on Mallorca with transport
- Enjoy a day of fun on waterslides and in wave pools
- Great for families and kids of all ages
- Pickup and drop-off from the north and east areas of Mallorca
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, the day is yours to enjoy! Show off your surfing skills in the wave pool; have an adventure on the Devil’s Tail pitch-black and enclosed waterslide; race your friends or family down Anaconda’s twists and turns; or try the four-lane waterslides of Crazy Race. Then experience a rush of adrenaline as you tackle the Rapids’ whirlpools or the Kamikaze free-fall waterslide.
If you are looking for something calmer, relax and soak up the sun on a float down the Congo River, or go for a swim near a giant dragon in Dragoland. When you’re ready for a break, grab a snack in one of the cafes, browse fun souvenirs in the gift shop or simply relax under the shade of a tree.
For the little ones, Mini Park and Polynesia provide fun, exotic and colorful kid-friendly pools and waterslides in a safe environment.
See the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations within the north and east areas of Mallorca.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.