- Admission to Aqualand El Arenal water park on Mallorca with transport
- Enjoy a day of fun on waterslides and in wave pools
- Great for families and kids of all ages
- Pickup and drop-off from the north and east areas of Mallorca
What You Can Expect
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
A great day was had by all
Stuart E United Kingdom
Great day out from Cala D'Or to Aqualand at El Arenal! The bus picked up round the resort and up the coast about 5 miles up to Portocolom, so it was about 30 mins before we started heading West towards Palma. It was a nice way to see more of the Island though. The tour was also taking people to Palma for shopping, and to the Aquarium. The Waterpark was the first drop off. We were dropped off at 10.15am and picked up at 4.15pm. We thought this might be too long but even though the park was pretty empty (v early season but still half term week in the UK!) we just had time to most of the rides 2-3 times and have a nice lunch. Prices and choice were good for a water park. Pizzas, burgers, wraps, waffles etc. Rides were great, especially the unique 'Banzai' where you fly down a metal ramp on a heavy plastic 'tray' and skim across the water for 30-40m metres, highly recommended!
Also must shout out to Regina the tour rep for the day - she made the journey more interesting by pointing out interesting facts on the 13th centrury monastery and from the towns we passed through.
Cost of tour incl tickets was the same if you hired a car but the coach option takes the hassle away. Its a full day out so be prepared to be picked up at 8.30am and dropped back at your hotel by 5.15pm depending on where you are. Thanks Viator for a great day out!