- Guided scooter tour of Palma de Mallorca
- Ride along Palma's stunning waterfront
- Visit Mallorca's famous Bellver Castle
- See historical landmarks like La Seu and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina
- Visit El Molinar, a beautiful former fishing village
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
What You Can Expect
On your scooter, follow your guide along the coast and stop at the old fishing village of El Molinar. Next, head to the center of Palma de Mallorca to visit the medieval quarter. Drive past famous monuments like Mallorca's Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu), the Royal Palace of the Almudaina, the Silk Exchange (La Lonja) and the Roman Baths. Stop at several locations to learn about the interesting history of Palma and the island of Mallorca from your guide.
Continue driving along Palma's waterfront and admire the lovely coastal scenery. Head up to Bellver Castle, a dramatic 14th-century Gothic castle located on top of a hill. Enjoy free time to explore the inside of the castle (entrance included) and take in views of Palma Bay.
Finish your tour with a glide down the Palma Bay coast, admiring the beautiful beaches and blue and green colors of the Mediterranean Sea!