- Mallorca sightseeing and snorkeling cruise on a catamaran
- On the north route, see the scenic Bay of Pollensa, Mal Pas and Formentor Cape
- On the east route, take in views of Colonia Sant Jordi and Es Trenc
- Swim and snorkel in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea
- Relax and sunbathe on the boat
- Enjoy a buffet lunch with soft drinks aboard the catamaran (included)
Cruise from the Northern Part of Mallorca
Relax on the drive to the Pollensa Port. Here, board your catamaran, and enjoy views of the Mallorca shoreline and the neighboring island of Menorca as you cruise through the Bay of Pollensa.
Sail past Barcarets, Mal Pas and Las Caletas Beach, and enjoy several swimming and snorkeling opportunities (snorkeling equipment is provided). Relax and sunbathe on the catamaran’s benches or nets while you continue sailing on the Mediterranean Sea toward Formentor Cape, and grab a drink from the boat’s bar (own expense).
In Formentor Beach, stay aboard the catamaran as it drops anchor and enjoy a buffet lunch of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and the famous Spanish sangria (a wine punch). Then return to the Alcudia port.
Cruise from the Eastern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the eastern part of Mallorca, your catamaran cruise will follow a different route. Hop on board the boat in Palmer, in Colonia Sant Jordi, and take in views of the southeast coast of Mallorca as you sail toward Es Trenc Beach. Stop here for approximately 30 minutes to go for a swim or sunbathe on the beach.
Continue to Es Cargol Beach, where you’ll enjoy a longer break. Swim and snorkel in the beautiful blue water and go back on board to enjoy a buffet lunch or dinner of grilled meat, salads and desserts, with water and soft drinks. Enjoy the views of the stunning south coast of Mallorca on your way back to Colonia Sant Jordi.
Cruise from the Southern Part of Mallorca
If you are staying in the southern part, your boat will leave from Palma de Mallorca Port and sail on the south east coast.
See Itinerary section below for information on pickup locations within each area.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
Reviewed by CECIL DARRIN F, July 2012
A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!
Reviewed by Melissa W, October 2012
Many thanks to Toni at staff at No Frills Excursions who were able to get me a spot after I couldn't go first time around due to illness, and were terrific with directions for meeting the boat. A really wonderful way of seeing Palma from the water. The captain and crew were lovely and helpful, everyone on board seemed to enjoy themselves. A relaxing, and fun way to spend the day!