- Guided scooter tour of Mallorca
- Discover Mallorca's beautiful beaches and forests
- Relax at the scenic El Mago Beach
- Explore the beautiful villages of Magaluf and Portals Vells
- See Palma de Mallorca's iconic La Seu cathedral and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
Follow your guide as you drive along the southwestern coast of Mallorca. Ride through Palma de Mallorca and see famous monuments like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu) and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Continue along the waterfront and take in stunning views of the blue Mediterranean Sea on your left, and admire the beautiful green forests on your right.
Continue through the popular coastal village of Magaluf, located in the tourist area of Calvià. Visit Portals Vells, known for its beautiful cliffs overlooking magnificent beaches. About 2.5 miles (4 km) away from Portals Vells is El Mago Beach. This small, hidden beach of fine-grained white sand is surrounded by lush pine trees, creating a beautiful and unique coastal environment. Stop here for a break and to enjoy a delicious breakfast at the beach bar (included), relax on the beach and take in views of this beautiful location, which served as a set for the 1967 movie The Magician, starring Anthony Quinn and Michael Caine.
Learn interesting facts about Mallorca from your guide and stop at several beautiful locations on your tour. Discover impressive golf courses and admire more gorgeous views as you make your way back along the Mallorca coast.