- Guided scooter tour of Mallorca
- Discover Mallorca's beautiful beaches and forests
- Relax at the scenic El Mago Beach
- Explore the beautiful villages of Magaluf and Portals Vells
- See Palma de Mallorca's iconic La Seu cathedral and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
What You Can Expect
Greet your guide at a pre-arranged location, greet your guide and listen to a safety briefing before climbing onto your scooter. When you’re ready, you’ll follow your guide along the picturesque curve of Mallorca’s southwest coast: admire a combination of gorgeous natural scenery, and landmarks such as Palma La Seu Cathedral and Almudaina Palace, as you drive through Palma de Mallorca city.
Feast your eyes on both the Mediterranean Sea and lush forests as you travel towards Magaluf, a lively coastal resort famed for its magnificent beaches. Continue to El Mago Beach and spend some relaxed free time enjoying the secluded, white-sand spot.
Throughout your tour, you’ll listen to commentary and discover hidden gems far from Mallorca’s tourist trail. Return back to your original departure point and bid your guide farewell at the end of the tour.