- Day trip to two of Mallorca's most popular attractions
- See how Majorica pearls are made at the Majorica Pearl Factory
- Discover the 1.5-mile-long Cavern of the Dragon (Cuevas del Drach)
- Enjoy a boat trip on Lake Martel, one of world’s largest underground lakes
- Listen to a live classical musical concert and watch a light show on Lake
- Explore Porto Cristo on a panoramic sightseeing tour
What You Can Expect
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
That was great! Especially thanks our guide Ester, she is very interesting person and you will not disappointed if you choose this trip!
From start to finish the tour was a great success. The general organisation was excpttional and the Caves are the best we have visited.
The tour was well organized with timely pick up and arrivals at all locations. The tour guide was professional and ran a smooth operation.
Sherri B United States of ...
Loved the Dragon caverns. We also could not get over how beautiful Porto Cristo and the coastline was. Water so blue. I could have done without the stop at the pearl gift shop.
Parents, please leave infants and toddlers at home. This is a long day on a bus. Our music and light show was ruined by screaming babies.
The pearl factory wasnt that exciting. The Cave of the Dragon was great, especially with the boatride and ochestra on the lake at the bottom of the cave. Nice day, except I got in trouble for being the last one on the bus. Toni, our guide, was a bit scary. Apart from that, a nice tour.
We've never reached Majorica Pearl factory, we were taken to pearl shop instead. Cavern is great! Worth visiting.
Fantastic day trip and well worth the money. I really enjoyed the Pearl Factory (however I missed the liquor tastings as I didn't see them). I felt soooo moved by the symphony in the Cavern of the Dragon... it was one of the best experiences on my entire trip. Highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Mallorca.
Miss Christina S United Kingdom
the journey was relaxing
Bus was a little hot and so I deducted 1 star, but the experiences were wonderful. So amazed by our tour guides ability to speak 4 different languages. There was plenty of time in a small beach village. Wow, all the sites in 1 day and to get us back right on time was amazing.