- Evening Mallorca horseback-riding adventure
- Ride along scenic trails and admire the picturesque landscape
- Enjoy a typical Mallorca barbeque dinner served with famous Spanish sangria
- Dance to the rhythm of live country music
- Visit the ranch's chicken and rabbit mini farm
When you arrive, savor a glass of sangria as your local wranglers divide the group into beginners, intermediate and advanced levels. Then, have fun on a 1.5-hour ride on your horse and enjoy the rugged outback scenery with the Mediterranean coast in the distance. Beginners and intermediate riders will enjoy some of the gorgeous forest routes, whereas advanced riders will have the opportunity to gallop along the beach or stunning country routes, depending on weather conditions. Alternatively, if you prefer not to ride you may jump on the Sangria Express, a horse-drawn wagon that will take you around the premises.
After your horseback riding experience, head to the stables and visit the mini farm of foals, baby chickens, rabbits and monkeys. Next, sit down to a delicious barbeque dinner at the ranch. Enjoy a selection of barbequed meat, salad, bread and fruit served with water, orange juice and famous Spanish sangria, a type of wine punch.
After dinner, polish your country boots and show your best line-dance moves! Enjoy live country music performed by local musicians during a one-hour celebration. You can head to the dance floor or simply sit back, grab a drink and enjoy the show.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
Reviewed by Melissa W, October 2012
A great chance to see a bit of countryside (outside of Palma where I stayed). Really hospitable owner and staff, and was appreciative of the ride to and from the ranch. A lot of fun, riding, seeing the various animals on the farm, and terrific bbq meal to end the evening. Definitely worthwhile to do!
Reviewed by Tiombe M, August 2012
This was a good trip. We were inexperienced with horseback riding so although we wanted to actually "ride" the horses we had to do the beginners trail and walk slowly. We would have preferred to have been able to move a little faster but we understood the reasons for the precautions. The dinner was delicious and the trip was a lot of fun overall.