- Evening Mallorca horseback-riding adventure
- Ride along scenic trails and admire the picturesque landscape
- Enjoy a typical Mallorca barbeque dinner served with famous Spanish sangria
- Dance to the rhythm of live country music
- Visit the ranch's chicken and rabbit mini farm
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, savor a glass of sangria as your local wranglers divide the group into beginners, intermediate and advanced levels. Then, have fun on a 1.5-hour ride on your horse and enjoy the rugged outback scenery with the Mediterranean coast in the distance. Beginners and intermediate riders will enjoy some of the gorgeous forest routes, whereas advanced riders will have the opportunity to gallop along the beach or stunning country routes, depending on weather conditions. Alternatively, if you prefer not to ride you may jump on the Sangria Express, a horse-drawn wagon that will take you around the premises.
After your horseback riding experience, head to the stables and visit the mini farm of foals, baby chickens, rabbits and monkeys. Next, sit down to a delicious barbeque dinner at the ranch. Enjoy a selection of barbequed meat, salad, bread and fruit served with water, orange juice and famous Spanish sangria, a type of wine punch.
After dinner, polish your country boots and show your best line-dance moves! Enjoy live country music performed by local musicians during a one-hour celebration. You can head to the dance floor or simply sit back, grab a drink and enjoy the show.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
Well organised and exactly as described. The ideal opportunity to allow my horse mad daughter to gallop through the fields whilst I was able to travel along much more sedately with horses just at walking pace. Would definately do this experience again.
This is a fantastic tour. We were picked up and brought to the Ranch and handed a sangria drink upon arrival. After meeting everyone we did the horseback riding for about 1.5 hrs. through beautiful countryside. The horses were good and we were well taken care of by the guides. We trotted quite a bit we think the next time we will do the galloping. Upon our return we were served a beautiful barbeque supper and then a wonderful evening of dancing and country music. Honestly, this was a fantastic evening, we felt like we were with friends at home having a summer evening party. Whoever planned out this tour did a fabulous job. We felt so relaxed. This is a great tour for anyone who wants something a little western. Coming from Edmonton, Alberta we loved it.