- Scooter rental on Palma de Mallorca
- Set your own itinerary and tour the island at your own pace
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
- Explore Palma Bay and visit sites like the Cathedral of Santa Maria and Bellver Castle
- Choose to rent a scooter for 24 hours, two, three, four or seven days
What You Can Expect
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive along the coastal roads and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea. Visit beautiful monuments like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu), Bellver Castle and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Ride up to Bellver Castle, located on top of a hill near Palma de Mallorca, and enjoy stunning views of the city from above.
Drive along the southwestern coast for breathtaking coastal views. Stop at Magaluf for a refreshment (own expense) and grab a bite at one of the numerous tapas bars by the beach or in town. Then, continue on your unforgettable Mallorca scooter adventure!