- Scooter rental on Palma de Mallorca
- Set your own itinerary and tour the island at your own pace
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
- Explore Palma Bay and visit sites like the Cathedral of Santa Maria and Bellver Castle
- Choose to rent a scooter for 24 hours, two, three, four or seven days
What You Can Expect
Collect your scooter from a conveniently located rental shop in Palma de Mallorca and prepare to explore the island at your own pace. Before you set off, you’ll receive a protective helmet and listen to a safety briefing — if you would like to carry a second passenger, a mandatory additional helmet is available at your own expense.
Depending on your schedule, upgrade your package to a 2-, 3-, 4- or 7-day rental and relish the freedom of exploring Mallorca independently.
Using your provided map, you’ll plan your route according to your own interests and only visit the sights you wish to see. Perhaps begin by visiting Palma de Mallorca’s top landmarks: visit monuments such as Palma La Seu Cathedral, Almudaina Palace or the 14th-century Bellver Castle.
Alternatively, escape the buzz of the city to explore rural coastal roads and secluded beaches. Visit the lively resort of Magaluf to sample traditional tapas or simply take in gorgeous views of the Mediterranean Sea.
When your rental period comes to a conclusion, simply return your scooter to the rental shop.