- Full-day panoramic sightseeing boat trip around Mallorca's Palma Bay
- Cruise on the crystal-clear Palma Bay waters
- Take in scenic views of Magaluf, Sant Elm and Punta de s'Estaca
- Relax and sunbathe on board or swim in the stunning Mediterranean Sea
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of paella and ensaimada, with a glass of cava
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take in views of the western Mallorca shoreline and the Mediterranean from your boat as you head toward Sant Elm. Pass Cala Mayor, Portal Nous, Palmanova, Magaluf and continue to the Portals Vells area. Enjoy several swimming opportunities on the way or simply relax and sunbathe on the boat’s benches or nets while listening to the Spanish music on board.
Stop at coastal caves and, when the weather allows it, cruise up to Dragonera Island, a beautiful small island located off the westernmost point of Mallorca. Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board including Spain’s famous paella (slow-cooked rice with seafood or a selection of meats) and ensaimada (a local soft-pastry dessert). Enjoy a refreshing glass of cava or sangria (Spanish wine punch), or water and soft drink for kids. Admire the water’s stunning blue and green colors as you travel back to the Palma de Mallorca port.
See the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations within the southern area of Mallorca.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
Very well planned. Excellent!!!
Wonderful views of the south part of the island, the delicious lunch was a very generous portion size and the crew was very friendly. We had two opportunities to get off the boat and swim, with the second stop at a beach were we had a little over an hour to explore and enjoy.