- Full-day panoramic sightseeing boat trip around Mallorca's Palma Bay
- Cruise on the crystal-clear Palma Bay waters
- Take in scenic views of Magaluf, Sant Elm and Punta de s'Estaca
- Relax and sunbathe on board or swim in the stunning Mediterranean Sea
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of paella and ensaimada, with a glass of cava
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
This was an excellent tour! Well worth the price. Plenty of time to swim and enjoy the Mediterranean. Lunch was more than expected.
Wonderful trip...very relaxing and a great way to view the south of the island from the water. Lunch wasn't just paella and a drink as the blurb suggests, we got a huge plate of paella, another of salad and lots of pickles and olives too. The complementary 'drink' was 3 glasses of sangria, another of cava and the extra beers were only 2 euros a pop! Well worst the money and the stop at a small beach was lovely with a quick dip in the warm med!
Very well planned. Excellent!!!
Wonderful views of the south part of the island, the delicious lunch was a very generous portion size and the crew was very friendly. We had two opportunities to get off the boat and swim, with the second stop at a beach were we had a little over an hour to explore and enjoy.
The boat cruise was awesome. The scenery was spectacular. It was well worth the price. They should consider offering a vegan/vegitarian meal or at least have the option when you book this tour. It states in the ad for this tour that it stops several times to allow swimming but it actually only stopped twice. Overall it was great!
JORTIN A India
we could not make the tour as planned. We had booked the tour on 18 th Monday. Local agency No frill tours had send their mail confirming it on 17th which we obviously didn't make note off. When we called on 17ty evening they said tour time is over and they could not arrange it on 18 th.