- Pirate show and dinner on the island of Mallorca
- Enjoy a full pirate experience with special effects, acrobats, swordplay and dancing
- Dine on a meal of chicken and sausages, fit for first mates and pirates alike
- Upgrade to a premium seat with a free glass of cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at the show location, find your seat in the deck or quarter deck area and get ready for a non-stop, two-hour show packed with acrobatics, dancing, gymnastics and visual effects! This popular Mallorca show has been running for more than 25 years and is performed by actors, dancers and acrobats from all over the world. Be entertained and amused by the moves of French pirates flying through the air, holding onto the sails of a ship; a tipsy sailor falling off a trampoline; and the Moulin Rouge-style pirate party!
Your dinner feast includes chicken, sausages, potato wedges, salad and ice cream; chow down while fights and burlesque dancing take place on stage! Buccaneer’s punch (made with rum) and soft drinks will be served during the show (included).
After the pirate show, your vehicle will take you back to the original departure point.
Upgrade to a premium seat
For a premium seat, book the upgrade option to be located in the quarter deck area. Here, all seats are located within 49 feet (15 meters) of the stage, creating an intimate atmosphere that really involves you in the action. With the upgrade, you will also receive a complimentary glass of cava (Spanish sparkling wine) and the venue's surprise treasure pouch for children.
See the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations within each area of Mallorca.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.