- Full-day sightseeing tour of Mallorca
- Discover the island's natural beauty
- Drive along the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Serra de Tramuntana
- Take in views of the breathtaking coastline on a boat trip from La Calobra
- Visit the popular coastal village of Port Soller
- Travel to Son Reus aboard a vintage wooden train
What You Can Expect
Admire breathtaking views of the rock formations on the west coast of Mallorca as you head down a windy road to La Calobra. Here, have free time to explore the village, grab a snack in one of the small cafes around the port (own expense) or relax by the beach.
Next, board a boat for your boat ride to Port Soller. During the 40-minute trip, and see how the high cliffs, rock formations and the blue and green colors of the water create a wonderful scene. When you arrive in Port Soller, if the time allows it enjoy free time to wander around the beautiful village, visit the historical port and have lunch (own expense) at one of the numerous restaurants while viewing the backdrop scenery of the Tramuntana.
Continue your tour with a short trip on a tram to the village of Soller, located 1.8 miles (3 km) inland from Port Soller. When you arrive, follow your guide on a short walking tour around the village, and then board a wooden carriage train to Son Reus, on the outskirts of Palma de Mallorca. Relax on the vintage train and enjoy the views of olive trees, farms and the Soller Valley on the way; it’s a train journey that has remained almost intact since the train's first journey in the 1910s.
When you get off the train at Son Reus, board your vehicle and enjoy the green landscape on the drive back to your hotel.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
Breathtaking views. Disappointed that we didn't know there would be two hours of free time where we could go to the beach. We would have brought bathing suits and towels if we had known. It should be mentioned in the description of the tour. The leather store was also a disappointment.
It was a long bus ride then long train ride then really long boat ride. It was wasting a lot of time on traveling to get to the destination. It wasn't anything worth doing.
The tour itself was lovely and everything run smoothly. The only criticism I have was that we were the only 2 English persons on the tour and by the time the tour guide had gone through the sightseeing information for the 5 other languages and finally got to the English version, we felt that we were an after thought and the information was rushed through. Also although it was different having a camera man following us about, he could have been a bit more creative than just asking us to stay still while filming. It was a fun day for both of us and I enjoyed seeing the countryside for a change rather than just the beach. Thank you