- Full-day sightseeing tour of Mallorca
- Discover the island's natural beauty
- Drive along the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Serra de Tramuntana
- Take in views of the breathtaking coastline on a boat trip from La Calobra
- Visit the popular coastal village of Port Soller
- Travel to Son Reus aboard a vintage wooden train
What You Can Expect
Climb aboard an air-conditioned coach at your Mallorca hotel and prepare to be amazed by Mallorca’s cultural and natural treasures. As your guide provides commentary, you’ll absorb panoramic vistas of Tramuntana — a UNESCO-listed mountain range — and see rugged rock formations on the way to La Calobra.
On arrival at the seaside village, you’ll spend free time relaxing on the beach or revitalizing with refreshments at your own expense.
Refreshed, climb aboard a boat and embark on a 40-minute cruise to Port Soller — a beautiful village famed for its historical monuments and wonderful scenery. During the journey, you’ll marvel at iridescent water, dramatic cliffs and rock formations before enjoying time at leisure in Port Soller.
Then, take a tram inland to Soller for a walking tour before boarding a wooden carriage train to Son Reus. The historic railway route offers an abundance of olive trees and gorgeous valleys so be sure to gaze out of the window throughout the journey.
Disembark at Son Reus and relax during the journey back to your Mallorca hotel. See the Itinerary section for a full-list of hotel zones that include pickup and drop-off.
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- South area includes the following locations: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Portals Nous, Illetes, Palma, Son Armadans, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto cristo, Sa Coma.
Beautiful scenic and relaxing
Suoer day out. Event staff were excellent, The weather helped but some amazing scenery with time to enjoy some lovely spots. Brian
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT - WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Brilliant day out - we saw lots of parts of the island that we would not have visited without this trip. It was cheaper to book while still in the UK before we went than it would have been to book on the island. A really full day from about 8.30 until 5pm which was well organised and our tour guide was superb - speaking to everyone in their native language and explaing what we were doing/seeing and some of the history behind the transport and places. Ideal for all ages.
Good tour with varied modes of transport. Great scenery.
Our only gripe was that pick-up instructions were too imprecise. If you live there it is obvious where the pick-up point is, but not otherwise. Also we did not know what coach to look out for so the process gets a little fraught.
Great experience. We had fun and the countryside, especially the coast line was fantastic. The weather was lousy on our day but we stilled enjoyed it.
Superbly well organised. An excellent way to see the wide variety of Mallorca scenery and the famous Mallorcan loop with only a small amount of walking. I have recommended it widely.
Breathtaking views. Disappointed that we didn't know there would be two hours of free time where we could go to the beach. We would have brought bathing suits and towels if we had known. It should be mentioned in the description of the tour. The leather store was also a disappointment.
All my requests regarding pick up and seating was met.
Not an English only tour so you do have to wait whilst guide goes through everything in all required languages, but he does this quickly.
Soller is beautiful and would make a great lunch stop. Highly recommend this tour.
It was a long bus ride then long train ride then really long boat ride. It was wasting a lot of time on traveling to get to the destination. It wasn't anything worth doing.