- Palma de Mallorca shore excursion independent scooter tour
- Set your own itinerary and tour the island at your own pace
- Explore Palma Bay and visit sites like the Cathedral of Santa Maria and Bellver Castle
- See famous attractions like the Royal Palace of the Almudaina and Roman Baths
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive along the coastal roads and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea. Visit beautiful monuments like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu) and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Ride up to Bellver Castle, located on top of a hill near Palma de Mallorca, and enjoy stunning views of the city from above.
Drive along the southwestern coast for breathtaking coastal views. Stop at Magaluf for a refreshment and grab a bite at one of the numerous tapas bars by the beach or in town (own expense). Then, continue on your unforgettable Mallorca scooter adventure!
This excursion is located within a 15-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Palma de Mallorca port. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
This was great fun. I had never riden a scooter before and so this was an adventure for me. My husband trained me and I practiced for an hour before heading out. I was amazed as to how much there was to riding this scooter. We travelled around the island on the quiet streets for about 60 kms. I would definitely do this again. It was fun. The whole rental experience went very well.
Before I start, this excursion is for 2 people, so you dont have pay twice the money.It was probably the best excursion I arranged. Scooter was easy to drive and roads were easy to follow(for Canadians and Americans, make sure to know basic rules of round-abouts). The owner lady could speak good english so wasn't hard to communicate.. Sadly, there was no gas left in my scooter so I filled my own which bugged me even though it was 6 euros(barely finished even 1/10 of it). For cruisers, there are two port areas. Sadly Royal Caribbean landed on the port which is good 30 mins walk to this place so we took a cab in the morning($10). However the owner was kind enough to give us ride back to our ship port in evening. Tips-
1. You don't need to fill too much gas
2. Go to Iletas beach for sure
3. Parking is free for Scooters
4. This excursion is for 2 people
5. Don't hesistate to ask people about directions as they are friendly
6. Eat your lunch in the main market near the big cathedral which looks like Ra Lamblas of Barcelona.
7. Sometimes the cabinet under the seat doesn't open so highly recommened to keep your passports or papers with you incase you are running late to your cruise.
8. Drive slow near the round-abouts
We didn't get to do the Mallorca scooter tour because we didn't have international driver licenses. No where in the voucher or other paperwork did it mention the license issue.