- Palma de Mallorca shore excursion independent scooter tour
- Set your own itinerary and tour the island at your own pace
- Explore Palma Bay and visit sites like the Cathedral of Santa Maria and Bellver Castle
- See famous attractions like the Royal Palace of the Almudaina and Roman Baths
- Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you ride along the Mediterranean coast
Recent Photos of this Tour
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive along the coastal roads and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea. Visit beautiful monuments like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu) and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Ride up to Bellver Castle, located on top of a hill near Palma de Mallorca, and enjoy stunning views of the city from above.
Drive along the southwestern coast for breathtaking coastal views. Stop at Magaluf for a refreshment and grab a bite at one of the numerous tapas bars by the beach or in town (own expense). Then, continue on your unforgettable Mallorca scooter adventure!
This excursion is located within a 15-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Palma de Mallorca port. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.