- Private shore excursion from Palma de Mallorca port
- Visit the charming village of Valldemossa
- See the famous Sa Foradada pierced rock and the World Heritage-listed Serra de Tramuntana
- Explore Palma de Mallorca's old city center with your private guide
- Walk by the Cathedral of Santa Maria and Royal Palace of the Almudaina
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Next, continue to Valldemossa, a beautiful village located in the Tramuntana mountain area. Stretch your legs as you follow your guide on a tour of the village, where houses and streets are decorated with flowers and other plants. Then enjoy free time to grab a snack in a local cafe.
Continue to see the famous Sa Foradada rock, one of the best-known pierced rocks on the island, with a 32-foot-diameter (10-meter) hole. From here, see the rocky landscape of the Serra de Tramuntana -- a UNESCO World Heritage-listed mountain range and the most extensive natural reserve on Mallorca.
Next, enjoy a sightseeing tour along the coast through Deia, a small coastal village, and Llucalcari, a tiny historical town surrounded by pine and olive trees. When you arrive in the Soller Valley, explore the open green space or simply relax in this peaceful location.
On your way back to Palma de Mallorca, visit the old city center with your guide. Walk by the Royal Palace of the Almudaina, Palma’s cathedral and the local gardens, before you return to your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Palma de Mallorca. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy